Amazon Fresh Jobs – Warehouse Associate Jobs USA – Latest amazon fresh jobs in the United States 2023. Amazon Warehouse Associates perform a variety of tasks within Amazon warehouses. The tasks include picking, packing, and shipping customer orders, receiving inventory and stocking shelves, labeling products, and other warehouse duties as assigned. Additionally, Warehouse Associates may be asked to operate basic material handlings equipment such as manual pallet jacks or hand trucks. Amazon is hiring warehouse associates under amazon fresh jobs for the warehouse associate 2023 having salary packages of $3,700 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest fresh amazon jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for amazon jobs. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Warehouse Associate
- $3,700 monthly
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Maintain inventory control and accuracy of all orders.
- Assemble, pack and ship orders accurately.
- Unload trucks, check in merchandise, and stock shelves.
- Receive, open, unpack and issue supplies and equipment.
- Assist with processing returns, restocking items, packing orders, and other tasks as assigned.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure product shortages are identified before they become a problem.
- Ensure accuracy of all incoming and outgoing shipments by verifying product counts and weights against shipping documents or labels using a scanner or other hand-held device to track data in the warehouse management system (WMS).
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts or electric pallet jacks to move product within the warehouse safely and efficiently; utilize automated transport systems when available to move larger items within the facility quickly and accurately
- Regularly inspect warehouse equipment for proper operation; perform basic troubleshooting on mechanical issues or contact maintenance personnel for assistance
- Maintain a safe work environment by following all safety procedures; report any safety issues immediately to management
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
29th of July 2023
Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, USA