Assistant Store Manager Jobs Hiring USA – Latest Jobs in North Carolina, USA 2023. An Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in overseeing all store operations, including sales, customer service, product selection, and staff management. They provide guidance and support to store employees, ensure that store policies and procedures are followed and handle customer inquiries. Assistant Store Managers must be able to motivate their team members to achieve optimum performance levels. Family Dollar is hiring warehouse operators for an attractive salary package of $5,000 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Assistant Store Manager
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Coordinating daily operations in the store including product placement, sales activities, inventory management, and staff scheduling.
- Maintaining high standards of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Training new employees on store policies and procedures.
- Developing strategies to increase sales and profits within the store.
- Assisting with merchandising efforts by creating attractive displays and promotional materials.
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Monitoring cashier operations to ensure the accuracy of transactions and compliance with regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations in the workplace.
- Managing employee performance by setting goals, providing feedback, conducting reviews, and providing training as needed.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
26th of July 2023
Eden, North Carolina, USA