Al's Garden & Home
Assistant Store Manager Jobs Hiring – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. The Assistant Store Manager is a key member of the management team and drives business results, customer service, and staffing initiatives. This individual is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory management, and other operational tasks. The Assistant Store Manager will provide support to the Store Manager in leading a team of employees to success. Al’s Garden & Home is hiring Assistant Store Manager for a salary package of $4,300 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Assistant Store Manager
- $4,300 monthly
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Manage all aspects of store operations including sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory management and administrative tasks.
- Ensure that all store policies and procedures are followed by staff.
- Maximize sales by developing creative sales strategies and optimizing product selection and pricing strategies.
- Monitor store performance metrics and take appropriate action to ensure performance goals are met or exceeded.
- Lead visual merchandising efforts to ensure floor plans remain current with company standards and reflect current promotions or campaigns.
- Supervise staff working the register or on the floor to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Lead staff in providing exceptional customer service through effective communication with customers and responding quickly to their needs/inquiries.
- Assist with recruitment efforts to attract top talent as needed for open positions within the store.
- Train new hires on cashiering processes, product knowledge and customer service standards.
- Oversee daily paperwork processes such as end-of-day reports and time cards for accuracy and completeness.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
30th of July 2023
Sherwood, Oregon, United States