Avionic Engineer jobs in USA 2023. Venturi Astrolab, Inc. (Astrolab) is pioneering new ways to explore and operate on distant planetary bodies. Venturi Astrolab, Inc. is singularly focused on designing, building, and operating a fleet of multi-purpose commercial planetary rovers to extend and enhance humanity’s presence in the solar system. They are seeking motivated, creative, exceptional people to join their world-class team. as an avionic engineer. For more details please read the information below.
- Avionic engineer
- Full time
- 87,000 per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering
- Experience with early life-cycle engineering activities
- Experience with engineering instrumentation, including selection, installation, checkouts, and troubleshooting
- Experience with 3D CAD software
- Experience with common industrial communication protocols (CAN, RS232, RS422, Ethernet, EtherCAT)
- Design avionics systems and perform cross-disciplinary trades
- Architect systems for electrical power generation, storage, regulation, and distribution
- Evaluate environmental, acoustic, shock, mass, deployment, and reliability requirements to verify the system design will satisfy mission requirements
- Design wire harnesses and cable assemblies
- Troubleshoot performance anomalies and diagnose test failures. Develop mitigation plans and identify impacts on subsystems and vehicle performance
- Design and perform verification tests at the component and system level
- Troubleshoot issues on prototype and production assemblies
- Support on-site and off-site vehicle testing
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Equity in the form of stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 10 May 2023
- Hawthorne, CA, USA