Avionic Systems Engineer jobs 2023. The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff, The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE).and now the company is looking for an Avionic systems engineer. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while al. providing industry-leading customer service. For more details please read the information below.
- Avionic system engineer
- Full time
- $76,790 – $120,670 per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- University Degree in electrical or aerospace engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience designing and developing integrated avionics systems (e.g. electronic displays, navigation, communication and utility systems, and aircraft electrical power systems)
- Self-starter with the ability to work under challenging timescales in a dynamic and responsive environment;
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders in a multicultural organization;
- Fluency in English (C1) with good communication skills.
- Perform feasibility studies for new avionics and Trainer Aircraft specific technologies;
- Coordinate the design, development, integration, and testing of complex avionics projects for all our trainer aircraft;
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable regulations to certify our aircraft;
- Write and review system requirement documents and certification engineering reports;
- Manage external suppliers as well as liaise with customers and authorities on a technical level;
- Provide technical guidance to our production and customer support organizations and mentor the junior engineers in the team.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 10 May 2023
- Bothell, WA, USA