Juno Search Partners
Business Attorney latest jobs in 2023. Juno Search Partners is a women-founded and women-led talent solutions firm working every day to connect the right people with the right kind of place. Our client, a highly accredited multi-service law firm located in the West Chester area, is seeking a Business Attorney to join their Business Practice Group. This is a growing team and an excellent opportunity to work in a team-oriented atmosphere. For more details please read the information below.
- Business Attorney
- Full time
- $22.00 per hour probably
Qualification Required for this job
- 5 or more years law firm experience in Business and Corporate law.
- Must be licensed in PA with DE or NJ a plus with excellent academic credentials.
- A portable book of business is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, writing, drafting, research and client relationship skills.
- Provides transactional, research and other legal support to attorneys in the Business Practice Group.
- Analyzes law sources such as contracts, statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, constitutions and legal codes to prepare legal documents.
- Handles a variety of legal matters in the areas of banking and finance, corporate law, and business formations, including partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies.
- May also handle legal matters including employment, non-profit and charitable organizations, real estate, student housing development and finance, tax planning and controversies and trademark and copyrights.
- Prepares and reviews contracts, business filing and other documents relevant to corporate, tax, and other business matters.
- Prepares real estate closing documents and assists in closing process.
- Communicates with clients and other parties involved in business transactions and other legal representation.
- Communicates and negotiates contracts, disputes and other matters.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 18 June 2023
- Chester County, PA