Business Intelligence Analyst jobs in 2023. Motion Recruitment’s hyper-specialized, on-demand global recruiting, robust market intelligence, and immersive account leadership result in exceptional partnerships with tech employers and tech talent, while Motion Consulting Group’s proven IT experts provide transformative success for complex, Enterprise-level consulting projects. For more details please read the information below
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Full time
- $44 – $50per hour probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, mathematics, or computer science; Master’s preferred
- 5 years of experience performing data analysis and/or business intelligence at an enterprise level
- Strong capabilities with SQL and Excelas well as BI tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Functional understanding of ETL and data warehousing concepts
- Automotive industry experience is preferred
- Develop weekly, monthly, and annual BI reports that contribute to the overall strategy of the After Sales and Parts/Accessories teams such as Dealer Performance reports
- Automate and streamline manual reports utilizing tools such as SAP, Tableau, and Data Lake
- Manage and deploy the implementation of business intelligence and data visualization tools based on data warehouse availability and requirements
- Evaluate the success of various programs such as parts, accessories, and service by leveraging data streams and reporting intelligence
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 16 June 2023
- Herndon, VA