Call Center Manager jobs in Pakistan 2023. GE Solucions is an e-commerce service provider in 2011, located in Karachi. GE Solucions is searching for talented and motivated individuals for the post of Call Center Manager in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their offices in Karachi – Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have intermediate qualifications and at least 3 years of experience. The position requires monitoring, performance, visual communication, call center, reporting, implementation, tracking, evaluation, marketing, activities, making, coordination, policies, procedures, presentation, training, documents, impact, business development, communication, interpersonal skills, execution, and development mandatory skills. For more details please read the information below
Call center Executive
- Full-time, Night shift
- 50,000to 85,000 PKR probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3- years prior call center-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Training, monitoring, and sharing performance reports.
- Responsible for maintaining consistent visual communication.
- Keeping up to date on all call center reporting.
- Oversee the implementation, tracking, and evaluation of marketing activities, as well as their effectiveness.
- Make sure the campaign compliances are followed by centers.
- Coordination and oversight of the centers’ adherence to the program’s policies and procedures.
- Develop presentation and training documents
- Give great impact through presentation to Onboard the centers.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 4 May 2023
- Karachi, Pakistan