Commercial Administrator jobs in 2023. Fibrus is an exciting telecommunications provider with the single focus of being a “Full-Fibre” broadband company within the UK. Founded and launched by Conal Henry (Chair) and Dominic Kearns (CEO) by securing backing from Infracapital, Fibrus continue to deliver full fiber broadband to more and more homes and businesses across parts of Northern Ireland and Great Britain. This role is ideal for a motivated individual who is looking to make a real investment in their career. Supporting a group of Directors and Senior Managers, you will be required to co-ordinate busy, and at times conflicting, demands – often under time pressure. In return you will have the opportunity to expand your skillset and establish yourself as a vital and valued member of the team. For more details please read the information below.
- Commercial Administrator
- Full time
- £9 – £10 an hour probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Previous experience in a similar role with strong administrative skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in a professional environment with high expectations
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Providing general administration support to the Commercial and Compliance teams
- Tracking, delegating and reporting on incoming communications
- Producing charts and presentations using Word, Excel and other systems
- Producing and distributing management reports
- Recording and distributing electronic and other forms of communication
- Maintaining a document control system
- Maintaining Open reach Physical Infrastructure Access Project Trackers
- Scheduling and arranging key meetings, including capturing minutes
- Providing a central point of contact for the Commercial and Compliance teams
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 16 June 2023
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom