US Internal Revenue Service
Computer Assistant Jobs Hiring – Latest Jobs in Michigan, USA 2023. A Computer Assistant is responsible for providing technical support and assistance to users of computer hardware and software. They may work in an office, a computer lab, or a help desk. The primary duties of a Computer Assistant include troubleshooting hardware and software issues, setting up new computers, assisting users with basic IT tasks such as creating accounts, setting up email accounts, installing printers, and maintaining the network infrastructure. They also help design system architecture and implement upgrades and fixes as necessary. Computer Assistants need to have excellent communication skills in order to effectively interact with clients from diverse backgrounds. They must also be well-versed in a variety of computer hardware and software applications, including the Microsoft Office suite. Strong knowledge of security protocols is essential to ensure that data is protected from malicious attacks and unauthorized access. US Internal Revenue services is hiring for the post of computer Assistant for an attractive salary package of $37,000 – $65,000 yearly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the USA for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Computer Assistant
- $37,000 – $65,000 yearly
- Information Technology
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Install, configure, and maintain computers, printers, and other peripherals.
- Provide technical assistance to computer users.
- Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system environment.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Troubleshoot system malfunctions and provide technical support where necessary.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Perform periodic maintenance procedures according to established schedules.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
28th of June 2023
Detroit, Michigan, USA