Corporate Controller latest jobs in 2023. With over 25 years of recruiting Top Talent for the most reputable companies in the Carolinas, we are working to change the industry. Your relationship with a recruiter shouldn’t be a second job, it should be a partnership that is based on trust and respect. We pride ourselves on doing just that. We are partnering with a global manufacturer of complex equipment that is looking to bring on a leader in their Corporate Controller role. They have an excellent new CFO that has a new vision for the company. The Controller will have great exposure to upper management and will be part of the global finance team reporting directly to the CFO. The company has multiple divisions and has a team of 5 direct reports and 5 indirect reports at the manufacturing sites. For more details please read the information below.
- Corporate Controller
- Full time
- $135368 per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- 10+ years of experience working in an accounting management role
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to leadership
- CPA or inactive CPA preferred
- Proficient in Excel and ERP systems
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Facilitate the month end close process by leading the team and prepare/deliver the monthly financial reporting package to management each month.
- Furthering the development of Accounting and Finance Standard Operating Procedures, including recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes.
- Conducts client profitability reporting.
- Prepare weekly dashboard reports tracking key metrics and KIPs.
- Oversees daily accounting functions such as: General Ledger, Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Fixed Assets, Collections, Monthly Reconciliations, and participates in these processes as needed.
- Responsible for preparing financial models, forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Prepare variation analysis and be able to understand and communicate why something is happening within the business itself.
- Ability to present solutions to opportunities happening within the business.
- Responsible for the treasury function of the company.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 18 June 2023
- Charlotte, NC