Costco Jobs – Mail Order Pharmacy Technician Jobs. Latest Costco jobs in the United States 2023. A Mail Order Pharmacy Technician processes prescription orders for customers who have requested medication to be delivered. The technician must accurately enter information into the pharmacy software system, verify insurance coverage, and issue medications. Additionally, they are responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory of medications and ensuring that all orders are filled in a timely manner. Costco is hiring Mail Order Pharmacy Technicians for salary packages of $4,200 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest Costco jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for Costco jobs. Costco is a retail company that provides retail jobs in the USA. Candidates can easily apply online for Costco by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Mail Order Pharmacy Technician
- $4,200 monthly
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Process customer orders, including verifying prescription information, entering data into the pharmacy system, and communicating with physicians and insurance companies as needed.
- Receive incoming calls from customers, including taking prescriptions and entering them into the pharmacy system.
- Prepare medications according to prescription instructions and package them for shipment or delivery.
- Maintain inventory of drugs and other supplies in the pharmacy.
- Monitor drug expiration dates and remove expired medications from shelves.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding medications, drug interactions, dosage instructions, side effects, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations governing pharmacy operations as well as company policies and procedures for processing orders.
- Monitor patient profiles for drug therapy problems that should be brought to the attention of a pharmacist or physician.
- Assist with the resolution of billing problems or discrepancies when necessary.
- Assist pharmacists in providing patient counseling services as needed or directed by the pharmacist-in-charge (PIC).
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
30th of July 2023
Jeffersonville, Indiana, USA