Data Warehouse Analyst Jobs in USA – Latest Jobs in United States 2023. A Data Warehouse Analyst provides designing and developing of data warehouses to store large amounts of structured and unstructured data. The analyst will analyze business requirements, develop data models, design databases, create ETL processes, and ensure the accuracy of the data. They will also work with stakeholders to ensure that the data warehouse meets the needs of their organization. The Data Warehouse Analyst will also be responsible for monitoring and maintaining existing databases, troubleshooting any issues that may arise, and ensuring optimal performance. PVH Crop is hiring data warehouse analysts for an attractive salary package of $4,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Create and maintain data models and databases to ensure accurate data storage and retrieval.
- Develop and implement strategies for data warehousing and business intelligence systems.
- Design, create, and populate dimensional data marts for reporting purposes.
- Monitor data warehouse performance and capacity planning, as well as optimize system performance.
- Utilize ETL (extract, transform, load) techniques to populate data warehouses with source system data.
- Work with management to define business requirements for new reports or analytics applications.
- Analyze source system data to identify opportunities for improvement in the existing business processes or systems architecture.
- Collaborate with other teams such as IT, software engineering, and product management to ensure successful implementation of projects related to the warehouse or analytics applications.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues related to the data warehouse environment or specific reports/applications built using the warehouse’s components/data models/data marts/etc.
- Generate reports from the warehouse using a variety of reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, Microsoft Excel, etc.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
28th of June 2023
McDonough, Georgia, USA