Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs USA – Latest Jobs in Houston, Texas, United States 2023. The Delivery Station Liaison serves as the primary point of contact for customers, delivery partners, and vendors in a delivery station. The liaison is responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the delivery station and providing excellent customer service. Amazon is hiring Delivery Station Liaisons for an attractive salary package of $26 hourly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Delivery Station Liaison
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Ensuring all deliveries are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Scheduling and coordinating pickup and drop-off times with customers, delivery partners, and vendors.
- Tracking incoming inventory and outbound shipments.
- Investigating any customer complaints or issues that arise during shipping or receiving operations.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate processing of orders.
- Maintaining accurate records of all transactions and shipments.
- Providing detailed reports to management on the performance of the delivery station operations.
- Handling complex customer inquiries in an efficient manner with a focus on customer satisfaction.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
20th of July 2023
Houston, Texas, USA