Digital Marketing Manager latest jobs in 2023. Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky. Take over a key role as a Digital Marketing Manager in the Marketing department, and be a part of this exciting adventure of never-ending growth and success. They are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. For more details please read the information below.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Full time
- $12k per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in developing and executing strategy; digital marketing experience is a must
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Deep knowledge of digital media platforms, best practices, and market trend
- Strong digital and technical skills, especially with web analytics, digital marketing, CRM databases, and other marketing, communications technologies
- Highly proficient in Adjust, Meta Ads, Firebase, Google Analytics, SEO, Google Ads, TikTok Ads, Snapchat ads CleverTap/Webengage/Customer.io and other marketing platforms
- Experience in analyzing and driving a mobile-first user conversion funnel via growth marketing
- Experience in developing and executing A/B tests and translating the results into valuable business insights
- Experience in remote team management
- High-growth start-up experience is a plus
- Develop marketing acquisition and retention strategy and roadmap
- Develop country/region strategies and identify brand growth opportunities by understanding regional-specific audiences, the competitive landscape, consumer trends, and market data
- Manage digital marketing team, mentor, provide oversight and clear direction
- Take the lead on digital marketing/analytics/optimization tools, ensuring the use of the most current and appropriate tool and function
- Define, measure, coordinate and follow digital KPIs, take actions in need
- Identify and fuel new distribution channels to scale and amplify our marketing efforts
- Ensure optimal utilization of digital acquisition channels & content, and customer experience through these channels is in line with our standards and is constantly improved
Job the benefits and rewards
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 28 June 2023
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates