Document Coordinator Jobs In 2023. Paramount Health Care, a ProMedica Health Plan, offers insurance products across six Midwest states. This Ohio-based company, headquartered in Toledo, has more than 685 employees dedicated to serving their health plan members. The document coordinator completes organizational and clerical tasks within network management that support the department and the organization as a whole. This position oversees the flow of documents in order to ensure regulatory, legal, and security compliance. The document coordinator will be responsible for efficiently filing, preparing, processing, and delivering quality documents and contracts. This position may also be required to pull data, run reports, and conduct audits as necessary. For more details please read the information below.
- Document Coordinator
- Full time
- $47,273 per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Bachelor’s Degree required, in any field (equivalent work experience will be considered by management team)
- Knowledge of healthcare, health insurance, or provider office filing systems
- Strong skills in planning, organization, time management, and quality assurance processes and internal controls.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills required.
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies.
- Proven problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in automated information systems and hands-on experience using computers for Microsoft Excel spreadsheet applications required.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a team or independently as needed.
- Ability to communicate on telephones; operate computers and general office equipment.
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel independently through Health Plan’s service area as required.
- Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
- Maintain controlled documents and records by updating logs, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Develop, document, and maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution within the network management department.
- Index and/or inventory documents for on- and off-site storage.
- Perform periodic inspections of materials or documents to ensure correct placement, legibility, or proper condition.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 24 May 2023
- Toledo, Ohio