Drafter Jobs Hiring USA – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. The Drafter creates technical plans, drawings, and blueprints for a variety of projects. The Drafter works with engineers and architects to design mechanical, electrical, plumbing, landscape, and structural systems. This role requires strong technical skills and the ability to read and interpret complex construction documents. Capewell is hiring drafters for an attractive salary package of $5,800 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
Visit Latest Healthcare & Medical Sector Jobs
Latest Information Technology Jobs
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Gather data from engineers and architects to create detailed drawings and plans
- Utilize AutoCAD software to design a variety of projects including mechanical systems, electrical systems, plumbing systems, landscape designs, structural elements, etc.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team on design concepts
- Ensure the accuracy of drawings by double-checking measurements
- Research code regulations for specific projects
- Develop 3D models for construction projects
- Create technical reports or other documents related to the drawing production process
- Maintain updated records of all drawings produced
High Salary Management Jobs
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply through the apply for job button on this page.
- Apply now button will take the candidates directly to the job application source.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
26th of June 2023
South Windsor, Connecticut, USA