Electrical Technician I latest jobs in 2023. BRF S.A. is a Brazilian food processing company with over 30 brands in its portfolio. They include Sadia, Perdigão, Qualy, Paty, Dánica and Bocatti. Its products are sold in over 150 countries and on five continents. To preserve ideal condition of the machine by performing maintenance, inspection of the electrical and electronic equipment, checking their wear and tear from time to time & maintain the efficiency of the electrical equipment in the organization without any interruption by following safe working procedure. They are seeking a Electrical Technician I. For more details please read the information below.
- Electrical Technician I
- Full time
- $15k per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- 3 years’ experience of maintenance in food industry, preferably in food processing equipment’s
- Experience in Forming machine, printers, check weigher, mixer, grinders, Multihead check weigher, freezers, emulsifiers, flow pack machines, cartooning machines, material handling machines, peeling machines, thermoforming machines
- Hability in hydraulic system, pneumatic system, conveyors, drives, welding, lathe etc.
- Skills about corrective maintenance, Predictive maintenance and preventive maintenance, etc.
- Automation knowledge and skills, will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Electrical
- English: Business proficiency
- Knowledge of SAP
- Microsoft – word, excel and Power point
- Understanding of analytical tools PDCA, RCA, 5s
- Responsible for all Electrical breakdowns in his area of responsibility.
- Check equipment and maintain to basic condition
- Ensure Electrical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Adhere to Corrective, Preventive, Scheduled Maintenance and Kanban system,
- Comply with safety guidelines and procedures. (HSE).
- Co-ordinate with Maintenance team for all continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure proper handling of chemical products.
- Comply with all HSE and food safety HACCP requirements and pre-requirements within the workplace.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) requirements within the workplace.
- Ensure GMP and 5S compliance within the workplace.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Process and Food Defense requirements, and other applicable procedure related to the scope of the job.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 28 June 2023
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates