Electrician new jobs in Canada 2023. The maple leaf is a carbon-neutral food company. And now looking for the electrician. Electricians in this unit group lay out, assemble, install, test, troubleshoot, and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices, and related equipment in buildings and other structures. For more details please read the information below.
Qualification Required for this job
• Electrician certificate required
• A minimum of 3 years of trade-related experience, food experience would be considered a plus
• Exposure to GMP, HACCP, OH&S, and environmental procedures in a food manufacturing facility
• Highly motivated – able to work well in a team and alone with minimal supervision
• Basic computer ability coupled with strong communication skills
• Isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signaling devices, es, and heating and cooling systems
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep records
• Typical facilities such as load centers, power panels, generators, transformers, heaters, CNC
Job the benefits and rewards
Reimbursement for license renewal
• Eligible for company-paid health and dental benefits after 950 hours of employment (including medical, dental, life insurance, and disability)
• Company pension plan
• Bi-weekly pay
• Opportunity for over-time
• Employee Staff Sales Program
• Employee Referral Program
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
• the last date to apply for this job is 28 April 2023
• Saskatoon, SK, Canada