Executive Assistant Business partner Jobs in 2023. Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that allows everyone to prosper. And use technology to solve the customers’ most important problems. They serve customers by finding more ways to put more money in their pockets, eliminating work so they can focus on their lives and what matters to them, and ensuring that every financial decision that they make, they make with confidence. They are looking for an Executive Assistant Business partner. For more details please read the information below.
- Executive Assistant Business Partner
- Full time
- $70K – $98K per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Minimum of 5+ years working at the Executive administrative level, effectively supporting multiple leaders at one time
- Advanced Outlook calendar management is critical
- Expert level knowledge of Windows desktop computer applications, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs (Slides, Excel, and Word), Box skills
- Strong organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as a strong customer service perspective (internal, as well as external), and can handle issues with respect, dignity, sensitivity, and urgency.
- Friendly and professional demeanor, with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to act quickly from one task to another, seamlessly and professionally
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Manage complex and detailed calendars
- Travel coordination and arrangements
- Partner across organizational boundaries to deliver outcomes with other EABPs and business partners
- Plan and support meetings, off-sites, and team motivation
- Ability to tame organized chaos while remaining calm and composed
- Possess a high degree of initiative to take independent action and be able to always exercise proper judgment
- Be trustworthy and able to exhibit a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Be the “eyes and ears” of the organization and be sensitive to the needs of employees
- Managing and reconciling expense reports on behalf of the leaders
- Maintain organizational charts and email distribution lists
- Have a keen understanding of the organization – the vision, business direction, and mission
- Be approachable and eager to provide counsel and direction to team members/peers
- Takes initiative in researching, implementing, and improving systems and processes
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 10 May 2023
- San Diego, CA