Executive Assistant Jobs in 2023. At ServiceNow, technology makes the world work for everyone, and people make it possible. Servicenow moves fast because the world can’t wait, and they innovate in ways no one else can for the customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change-makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. ServiceNow has a great opportunity for an experienced, highly-organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a personable demeanor, as Executive Assistant. For more details please read the information below.
- Executive Assistant
- Full time
- $94K – $136K per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Proactive, one step ahead work ethic, attitude, and approach
- Multi-taking is not an issue for you, your ability to juggle multiple calendars, teams, and requests. And be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Ability to drive schedules and agendas with a deeper understanding of the context
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work across all levels, internally and with agencies
- High level of confidentiality, discernment, and judgment
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 10 May 2023
- San Diego, CA