Executive Assistant Jobs in 2023. Uqora makes innovative UTI relief products and proactive care supplements. Uqora is very focused on creating exceptional products and a vibrant, collaborative community of customers. Uqora’s Executive Assistant/Office Admin will play a key role in keeping the physical office organized and the leadership team on track. The successful candidate can manage competing demands with both a backbone and a smile, helping with events, new hires, and general day-to-day office management. For more details please read the information below.
- Executive Assistant
- Full time
- $25.00 Per Hour probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Suite and Google platforms. Ability to move between platforms easily.
- Excellent written, verbal and active listening skills with immaculate attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing administrative support for two or more senior-level executives.
- Experience with travel applications such as Concur.
- Professional demeanor and discretion.
- Liaise with the landlord and hire/coordinate with all building contractors (including security, utilities, and cleaning crew) to ensure that the building is in top working condition at all times.
- Keep our office clean and organized by implementing an inventory system for all swag and office supplies.
- Keep all conference spaces stocked and in great working order.
- Retrieve and sort packages and mail ensuring that it lands with the right person quickly.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 10 May 2023
- San Diego, CA