Field Engineer latest jobs in 2023. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation. We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. For more details please read the information below.
- Field Engineer
- Full time
- AED 10,000 per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering relevant to our industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in a field-related role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills backed by solid technical knowledge.
- A versatile and service-oriented mindset.
- Good understanding of safety guidelines.
- Great communication skills.
- Technically savvy and computer literate.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, and supervising technicians.
- Running field operations, offering technical support, and troubleshooting on-site issues.
- Ensuring on-site efficiency and safety at all times.
- Estimating costs, approving project designs, and preparing contracts.
- Analyzing data, monitoring expenditure, and drafting progress reports.
- Overseeing equipment testing, maintenance, installation, and planning.
- Mitigating risk, ensuring compliance, and evaluating environmental impact.
- Directing staff, contractors, engineers, and other on-site personnel.
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders.
- Drafting and submitting reports to superiors and other key individuals.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 28 June 2023
- Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates