Inventory Control Specialist Jobs USA – Latest Jobs in Ohio, USA 2023. The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for overseeing inventory controls, ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of inventory control systems, and managing inventory levels. The position will require knowledge of inventory management techniques and principles, and the ability to maintain accurate records of all transactions. Jobot is hiring warehouse operators for an attractive salary package of $5,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Develop and implement effective inventory control systems
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all inventory records
- Monitor stock levels to ensure adequate supplies are available
- Analyze inventory data to identify trends or discrepancies
- Prepare reports on stock levels, costs, delivery times, etc.
- Monitor warehouse operations for compliance with established policies/procedures
- Coordinate with internal departments (e.g. purchasing and sales) to ensure optimal stock levels
- Analyze cost-effectiveness of all purchasing decisions
- Investigate, research, and resolve all issues related to stock shortages or discrepancies in a timely manner
- Stay current on market trends in order to anticipate changes in customer demand/supply needs
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
24th of July 2023
Bellevue, Ohio, USA