National DCP, LLC
Inventory Control Specialist Jobs USA – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. The Inventory Control Specialist manages and monitors the inventory levels of a company’s products and materials. This position oversees the process of stocking, tracking, controlling, and replenishing inventory in order to ensure that stock levels are adequate for production and sales. The Inventory Control Specialist also works with other departments such as Sales, Purchasing, Production, and Quality Assurance to ensure that proper inventory levels are maintained. National DCP, LLC is hiring Inventory Control Specialists for an attractive salary package of $4,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Monitor and analyze inventory data to identify trends in stock levels and make recommendations for adjustments.
- Analyze demand forecasts to determine optimal reorder points and quantities.
- Develop processes to streamline inventory control processes.
- Track stock movements, including transfers between locations or production runs.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming shipments, outgoing shipments and inventory balances.
- Investigate discrepancies between physical inventories and computer records; take corrective action when necessary.
- Monitor vendors’ performance to ensure timely delivery of goods ordered.
- Prepare reports on inventory levels; conduct cycle counts as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments regarding purchasing decisions that affect inventories.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws regarding the storage, handling, disposal and shipping of products or materials.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
24th of June 2023
Lockport, Illinois, USA