Inventory Controller Jobs Hiring in Australia – Latest Jobs in Australia 2023. The Inventory Controller is responsible for managing inventory levels and ensuring that products are available when needed. This position requires a detailed knowledge of inventory management techniques and the ability to analyze and interpret data. The Inventory Controller will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of all orders, shipments, and returns. They will use the company’s software system to track inventory levels and identify trends in order and sales volume. They will analyze this data to determine optimal stock levels and recommend any changes necessary to maximize efficiency. Additionally, they will work closely with other departments such as sales, marketing, operations, and customer service to ensure that customer demands are met. BlueScope is hiring inventory controllers for an attractive salary package of $3,300 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in Australia for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Inventory Controller
- Building Material
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Monitor inventory levels and order products as needed.
- Track incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Receive, unload, and store incoming goods in designated areas.
- Document inventory transactions in internal computer systems.
- Reconcile physical inventory with system records on a regular basis.
- Perform cycle counting to maintain accurate records of inventory levels.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure timely delivery of products and services as needed for production or sales purposes.
- Research and resolve discrepancies between physical inventory and system records in a timely manner.
- Create and implement inventory control procedures to ensure the accuracy of all data entry, tracking, and reporting processes related to inventory management activities.
- Generate reports to review stock levels, costs, deliveries, product movements, and other metrics as requested by management or customers.
- Work with the purchasing team to identify cost-saving opportunities through supplier negotiations or alternative sourcing solutions.
- Maintain safety standards at all times within the warehouse area.
- Train new employees on proper procedures for handling inventory items.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
24th of June 2023
Granville, New South Wales, Australia