EMCOR Group, Inc.
IT Support Specialist Jobs 2023- Latest Jobs in USA 2023. An IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to customers and employees who are having difficulty with hardware, software, or other computer systems. The IT Support Specialist can provide support either in person or over the phone or through email. The IT Support Specialist should be able to provide troubleshooting steps, answer questions about software and hardware, and assist with installation and setup of new equipment. The specialist should also have a good understanding of network connectivity troubleshooting and be able to suggest solutions to common problems. They should also be knowledgeable about security protocols and help with implementing these protocols in the office environment. Additionally, the IT Support Specialist should be able to create user accounts and manage access levels. EMCOR Group, Inc. is hiring IT Support Specialist for an attractive salary package of $70,000 yearly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the USA for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- IT Support Specialist
- $70,000 yearly
- Information Technology
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Provide technical support for computer hardware, software, and network issues.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems related to computer systems and networks.
- Monitor system performance to ensure that all processes are running properly.
- Assist users with the setup of their workstations, including installation of software and hardware components.
- Respond to user inquiries regarding system errors or problems in a timely manner.
- Create user accounts, maintain user access rights, and troubleshoot user access issues.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks such as patch management, patch testing, backups, archiving data etc.
- Train new users on the use of computer systems and applications as needed.
- Develop automated scripts to facilitate system administration tasks such as backups or updates to software systems or applications when needed by clients or end users.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
25th of June 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA