IT Systems Administrator jobs in 2023. AutoRABIT has injected new life into the Salesforce DevSecOps industry with exciting developments that gained continuous recognition throughout 2022. The launch of fresh, innovative tools has boosted the company’s expansion and contributed to prestigious award wins: Gold Winner by the Stevie International Business Awards and a finalist by the North American DevOps Awards. The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for covering technical needs in the US region for remote users as well as resolving escalated cloud systems service issues, providing an escalation resource to IT Specialists, administering, and implementing complex solutions globally for all regions. This role is a key position within the IT Department and will be called upon to resolve the highest-level technical issues and help the IT Director with ongoing and upcoming projects. For more details please read the information below
- IT Systems Administrator
- Full time
- $65,000r – $75,000 per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- 3 years+ of experienceas IT Engineer / Systems Administrator;
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating systems — installation, configuration, and troubleshooting;
- Extensive knowledge of MDM systems — JumpCloud, Jamf, Azure, etc.;
- Deep knowledge of IT networking and security principles;
- Expert knowledge of M365, Atlassian, and Google products;
- Extensive knowledge of AD, SSO, and other authentication principles;
- Willingness to learn new technologies as per organizational need;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Comfortable and flexible to work in shifts
- Install, configure, and maintain company hardware and systems including laptops, desktops, virtual machines, services as well as operating systems, application software, and system management tools;
- Respond to and resolve IT issues using the Helpdesk Ticket system;
- Follow, prepare, and maintain IT department related documentation;
- Manage accounts in Office 365, JumpCloud, Atlassian, and other systems used by AutoRABIT;
- Administer and monitor Cloud Systems infrastructure;
- Work with InfoSec team on IT Audit tasks;
- Help IT Director with maintaining existing and creating new relationships with vendors;
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve application issues;
- Work on AV and filtration tools;
- Immediate response and action required on daily issues raised;
- Immediate response to emergencies and cyber-attacks.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 16 June 2023
- United States