Payment Support Specialist Jobs Hiring – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. The Manufacturing Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations of a manufacturing plant. This includes ensuring that production goals are met, overseeing the maintenance and repair of equipment, providing guidance and direction to staff, and managing labor costs.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will also be responsible for developing/implementing new processes, troubleshooting operational problems, and helping to ensure compliance with safety regulations and quality standards. Meritor is hiring a manufacturing supervisor for an attractive salary package of $7,000 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Manufacturing Supervisor
Visit Latest Healthcare & Medical Sector Jobs
Latest Information Technology Jobs
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Develop/implement new processes and procedures to increase efficiency
- Monitor production output and ensure that all goals are met
- Troubleshoot operational issues in order to maintain quality standards
- Manage labor costs by scheduling staff appropriately
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of equipment
- Provide guidance and direction to staff
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed
High Salary Management Jobs
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply through the apply for job button on this page.
- Apply now button will take the candidates directly to the job application source.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
25th of June 2023
Forest City, North Carolina, USA