Marketing Assistant latest jobs in 2023. Recaro Aircraft Seating is a global supplier of premium aircraft seats for airlines and OEMs. The market leader in economy class seating is known for product innovation, award-winning customer service and “driving comfort in the sky.” About UsBlackdog Builders, Inc. is a growing company that is continuously searching for exceptional people to join our team. Since 1989, we have proudly served the Southern New Hampshire and Northeastern Massachusetts market with our 5 distinctive businesses. We are looking for team members who want to be part of this successful, growth-oriented company that is all about making its’ customers raving fans and their team members excited to come to work each day!About YouWe are seeking a qualified Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team. For more details please read the information below.
- Marketing Assistant
- Full time
- $22.00 per hour probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Marketing or Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience utilizing content creation platforms such as Canva and Adobe Express
- Superior writing skills, including the use of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong organization, storytelling, problem-solving, and planning skills
- Familiarity with office-based programs, e.g., Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and ownership of projects through to completion
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Write articles, blogs, case studies, and promotional materials for our websites
- Develop content and calendar for all social media accounts
- Maintain social media accounts and interact with followers/subscribers
- Assist with the development, execution, and monitoring of email marketing campaigns
- Identify key opportunities to utilize in campaigns across our marketing channels
- Generate reports and analytics for campaigns, website traffic, and social media accounts
- Source content/creative for use across our marketing channels
- Assist with phones, lead intake, and scheduling during the afternoon hours in the absence of the Appointment Center Specialist
- Assist the Marketing Manager with additional tasks as needed
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 18 June 2023
- Salem, NH