ARES, Inc. Business Development Coaching
Marketing Specialist Jobs Hiring USA – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. A Marketing Specialist provides assistance for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s products or services. They work closely with the sales teams to ensure that sales goals are met. The primary duties of a Marketing Specialist include researching target markets, developing marketing strategies, creating promotional materials, organizing promotional events and campaigns, tracking the results of campaigns, and analyzing customer feedback. They must also stay up-to-date with industry trends and develop effective digital marketing strategies. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be highly organized and have a high degree of creativity. ARES is hiring marketing specialists for an attractive salary package of $4,300 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Marketing Specialist
- Counseling & Coaching
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Develop and execute marketing plans to meet organizational objectives
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Monitor competitor activity and generate leads for potential new customers
- Design, create, and manage promotions, digital content, website updates, email campaigns, print collateral, trade show materials, and other marketing initiatives
- Manage public relations activities including press releases, media outreach programs, influencer engagement programs, etc.
- Prepare monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency across all projects
- Develop relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Manage the production of all promotional materials
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Research new technologies and innovative approaches in digital marketing
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
27th of June 2023
Naples, Florida, USA