Healthcare Staffing Professionals Inc.
Medical Assistant Jobs Hiring 2023 – Latest Jobs in USA 2023. A Medical Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clinical duties in a medical office or healthcare facility. They may take vital signs, collect patient information, schedule appointments, update medical records and assist with minor medical procedures. Medical Assistants may also be responsible for billing and coding, preparing laboratory specimens and ordering medical supplies. Medical Assistants must have excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented and able to communicate effectively with patients. A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required for this position, as well as a certificate from an accredited Medical Assisting program. Healthcare Staffing Professionals Inc. is hiring Medical Assistant for an attractive salary package of $25 hourly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the USA for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Medical Assistant
- $25 hourly
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Greet and register patients, verify insurance coverage, and obtain patient medical history.
- Prepare exam rooms with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Assist physicians with exams, treatments and procedures.
- Take vital signs such as temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Administer medications as directed by physician or nurse practitioner.
- Collect lab specimens such as blood, urine or throat cultures and prepare for testing.
- Perform basic laboratory tests such as urinalysis or rapid strep tests.
- Enter patient information into medical records systems both electronically and manually when needed.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for patients as directed by the physician or nurse practitioner.
- Provide patient education about medications, test results or health conditions as directed by the physician or nurse practitioner
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
26th of June 2023
San Luis Obispo, California, USA