Brightview Senior Living
Medication Technician Jobs – Latest Jobs in USA 2023. A medication technician is a healthcare professional who provides assistance to patients by administering and monitoring medications according to the orders of a licensed healthcare provider. They may also provide education to patients about the use of their medications, as well as perform other administrative tasks related to medication management. Most states require medication technicians to be certified or licensed after completing a training program and passing an exam. Brightview Senior Living is hiring Medication Technician for an attractive salary package of $39,000 – $70,000 yearly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the USA for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Medication Technician
- $39,000 – $70,000 Yearly
- Healthcare Services
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Administer prescribed medications to patients in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide education and instruction to patients on their medication regimen.
- Monitor patient responses to medications, noting any side effects or changes in condition, and reporting these to a supervising nurse or physician.
- Document all medication administration accurately in patient records, including dose and time administered.
- Prepare and deliver medications to patients throughout the facility as needed.
- Ensure that all medications are stored in secure locations and are not expired or beyond use dates.
- Perform routine maintenance of medication storage areas, including stocking shelves and rotating stock as needed.
- Assist with ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of medications according to policy and procedure guidelines.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
20th of June 2023
Bethesda, Maryland, USA