Merchandiser Walmart core jobs in 2023. Acosta is a sales and marketing agency currently headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. Their clients include Clorox and Coca-Cola, among others. Acosta provides paid time off for both FT and PT associates. For more details please read the information below.
- Merchandiser Walmart core
- Full time
- $14.25 per hour probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- – experienced; comfortable; and able to utilize technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions to build displays.
- Enjoy being physically active and can lift 60 pounds; stand and walk for long periods sift and bend to low/high levels in order product.
- Have a valid driver’s license; and have free transportation with the ability to drive a car to and from multiple locations throughout your workday.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cite verbally and write with others; read; comprehend; and execute documented instructions. –
- If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already; even better! Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity
- Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company-furnished tablet.
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts. – Clean; stock; rotate and price merchandise; as appropriate.
- Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram integrity.
- Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent. – Consult with management promptly; meet objectives and goals as assigned; and report store-level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 30 May 2023
- Gunnison, CO