Nurse Practitioner Jobs Hiring – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. Nurse Practitioners are advanced practice registered nurses who provide primary health care services to patients. They work autonomously or in collaboration with other healthcare professionals, depending upon their area of expertise. Nurse Practitioners assess, diagnose, and manage acute and chronic illnesses, develop treatment plans, order and interpret diagnostic tests, prescribe medications, provide patient education and counseling, perform procedures such as suturing and wound care, and refer patients to specialists when necessary. They also collaborate with other healthcare providers to coordinate patient care. Mendota Health is hiring nurse practitioners for a salary package of $115,000 annually. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Nurse Practitioner
- $115,000 annually
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illness, independently or as part of a healthcare team.
- Prescribe medications, treatments and therapies.
- Order diagnostic tests and interpret results.
- Provide patient education and counseling on preventive health care, lifestyle modifications and treatment options.
- Coordinate care with other healthcare professionals involved in the care of the patient.
- Develop treatment plans based on scientific rationale, established guidelines and protocols.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records and document all care provided to patients in accordance with legal, ethical and professional standards of practice.
- Provide leadership and consultation to other healthcare professionals as it relates to patient management protocols/guidelines/standards of care/clinical effectiveness initiatives/regulatory compliance initiatives etc.
- Participate in quality improvement activities including data collection and analysis for clinical outcomes management or population health management initiatives
- Participate in research activities related to practice specialty area(s).
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
26th of July 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA