Team Global Express
Operations Supervisor Jobs in Australia – Latest Jobs in Australia 2023. The Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a company or organization. The supervisor will be the leader of a team, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and up to standard. The supervisor will also be responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring operational procedures and systems. Team Global Express is hiring operations supervisors for an attractive salary package of $5,300 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in Australia for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Operations Supervisor
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Manage overall daily operations of the organization or company
- Lead and develop team members to ensure high-performance standards are met
- Create, implement, and monitor operational procedures and systems
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure that products are stocked promptly
- Develop strategies to improve customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Train new staff members in company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Monitor employee performance and take corrective action when necessary
- Identify areas for improvement within the operations process
- Manage budgets and ensure expenses remain within limits set by the company
- Implement quality control measures to ensure standards of work remain high.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
19th of June 2023
Dry Creek, South Australia, Australia