Order Picker Jobs Hiring in Australia – Latest Jobs in Australia 2023. An order picker is responsible for selecting items from a warehouse to be shipped to customers. They must be able to accurately identify and select items according to the customer’s order. Order pickers typically use a forklift, hand truck, or other material-handling equipment to move items around the warehouse. They must also be able to correctly package and prepare orders for shipping. Order pickers must also be familiar with inventory control procedures and safety protocols. Recruita is hiring warehouse operators for an attractive salary package of $2,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in Australia for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Order Picker
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Receive and unpack incoming orders, checking for accuracy and quality.
- Prepare orders for shipment, including packing items in shipping containers, labeling containers according to shipping requirements, and securing containers to pallets.
- Read order pick tickets to determine item numbers, quantities, and destinations of orders.
- Use lifts and other warehouse equipment to transport items from storage areas to packing areas or loading docks.
- Utilize computerized inventory control systems to track items being picked and shipped.
- Place orders on pallets or shelves in designated areas in the warehouse.
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately and efficiently while meeting customer deadlines.
- Report any discrepancies between actual products picked and order documents to supervisors or team leads immediately.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping floors, returning materials to their proper locations, removing trash, etc., as needed throughout the shift.
- Follow all safety regulations while operating equipment or handling materials in the warehouse
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
25th of June 2023
Nerang, Queensland, Australia