Payment Support Specialist Jobs Hiring – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. The Payment Support Specialist provides excellent customer service and technical support to our customers while managing their payment processing needs. The primary duties of this role include troubleshooting payment processing issues, providing customer service assistance, and analyzing customer data to identify areas of risk or improvement. This role requires a strong understanding of payment processing and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service and the ability to think critically when solving problems. Flare is hiring Payment Support Specialist for an attractive salary package of $4,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Payment Support Specialist
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Provide timely and accurate support to customers experiencing payment-related issues
- Gather customer information and analyze data to identify potential areas of risk or improvement
- Troubleshoot payment-processing errors and work with internal teams to resolve them quickly
- Provide technical assistance via phone, email, chat, or in person
- Work with internal teams to create processes for improving customer experiences
- Monitor performance metrics related to payments and provide feedback as needed
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends related to payments and security protocols
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to payments
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
28th of June 2023
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA