Physician Account Executive jobs in 2023. Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) empowers people to take action to improve health outcomes. Derived from the world’s largest database of clinical lab results, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The Physician Account Executive is responsible for growing current business and targeting and securing profitable new business by building relationships, opening new business, and driving new sales growth in diagnostics. The Physician Account Executive has call point ownership of certain accounts. For more details please read the information below.
- Physician Account Executive
- Full time
- $75,000 – $83,000 per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Laboratory/Diagnostics sales experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Software.
- Drive sales through pre-call planning, post-call analysis and consistent follow-up
- Target and secure new business
- Provide overall support and expertise to new & existing accounts
- Increase discretionary business through insurance access
- Partner with and notify Physician Account Manager on complex issues or when face-to-face or extensive service is required
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources as needed)
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., Quanum, e-orders, e-prescribe, etc.)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 18 June 2023
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area