Project Manager latest jobs in 2023. The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the State-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030. Manage, supervise and control the development and implementation of a diverse range of major Multi-disciplined engineering projects from initial inception through to completion and handover, relating to new plants, facilities and modifications to existing plant and systems. In addition, to ensure optimal and economic development of projects consistent with Shareholders guidelines. For more details please read the information below.
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 35,000 AED per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Bachelor Degree Engineering or equivalent.
- 12 years of professional experience in Project Engineering/Execution in Oil & Gas projects including 5 years in leading multi-disciplined staff and Consultants / Contractors in defining and executing projects within the oil & gas industry
- Project management professional with sound knowledge of contracts, planning and budget / cost control requirements.
- Sound project management and leadership skills.
- Lead/provide technical input into proposal/conceptual developments; coordinates design, materials specification and technically manages procurement and contract tendering stages.
- Interface with external parties, and ensures that appropriate codes, practices and standards are.
- Manage Project Management Consultant(s) and ensures that effective site supervision and project administration is carried out; provides information to management on project progress.
- Lead teams in developing strategies for implementation of Major development projects
- Direct the project management teams through all phases of project execution i.e. from project initiation up to commissioning and start up.
- Manage multinational contractors ensuring that projects are implemented in accordance with sound project management principles in full compliance with HSE requirements/guidelines within the specified time, cost and other set objectives.
- Lead and/or participate in divisional or companywide committees, as assigned and provide guidance and expertise in his area of specialization and lead related discussions and meetings.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of teams of multi-discipline engineers in a designated Field. Performs supervisory functions and exercises financial authority at the level established by management for the position.
- Review a variety of source material and participate in a range of meetings to establish future project requirements in the assigned field. Provides basic technical and administrative input to take projects from initial inception stage to drafting and submission of requirements proposals. Includes defining, revising and refining scopes and objectives, obtaining or arranging to obtain background data on potential cost and technical feasibility, and advising alternatives where appropriate.
- Ensure the preparation of the Department’s safety program on the project and oversees compliance with the Company’s safety rules and regulations. Evaluates and audits adherence to same and takes necessary remedial measures to correct and overcome deficiencies.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 28 June 2023
- Abu Dhabi, UAE