Raw Materials Procurement Coordinator Jobs UK – Latest Jobs in the United Kingdom 2023. A Raw Materials Procurement Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that an organization’s raw materials are acquired in a timely and cost-effective manner. This role involves researching and evaluating potential suppliers, negotiating pricing, and developing contracts. The coordinator also works to ensure that quality standards are met and maintains relationships with suppliers. Additionally, this individual is responsible for tracking orders, resolving any issues that arise, and staying up to date with changes in the market or industry. Burberry is Raw Materials Procurement Coordinator for a salary package of £24,000 – £34,000 annually. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United Kingdom for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Raw Materials Procurement Coordinator
- £24,000 – £34,000 annually
- Supply Chain Management
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Create and manage purchase orders for raw materials and related supplies.
- Monitor supplier performance, and ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain the best pricing, terms, and conditions.
- Maintain inventory levels of raw materials, making adjustments as required.
- Research new sources of supply to secure competitive pricing and to ensure quality standards are met.
- Develop relationships with key suppliers in order to stay informed of market trends and new products/services available in the industry.
- Resolve disputes with vendors promptly and efficiently as needed.
- Analyze price quotes from vendors in order to make cost-effective decisions when purchasing materials or services for the company’s needs.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and corporate policies pertaining to procurement activities including health & safety, environmental standards, etc.
- Monitor internal reports on inventory levels and usage trends in order to anticipate needs for purchasing ahead of time and avoid stockouts or overstocking situations
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
28th of July 2023
London, South East, United Kingdom