McLane Company, Inc.
Receiving Assistant Jobs Hiring USA – Latest Jobs in Florida, USA 2023. A Receiving Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to receiving merchandise, materials, and supplies in a warehouse or other storage facility. They are responsible for verifying the contents of shipments, unloading items from delivery vehicles, and tracking incoming inventory. The Receiving Assistant is responsible for checking shipments for accuracy, ensuring that all items are correctly labeled and accounted for, entering information into the computer system, arranging stock on shelves or pallets in the warehouse, and reporting any discrepancies to the supervisor. They may also be responsible for helping with loading/unloading as needed. McLane Company is hiring receiving assistants for an attractive salary package of $3,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Receiving Assistant
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Load and unload incoming deliveries from trucks and vans.
- Count, sort, stack, and store merchandise according to established procedures.
- Assemble orders for shipment or delivery according to customer requirements.
- Keep accurate records of inventory received and shipped out of the facility.
- Notify management of any discrepancies in the inventory records or deliveries received.
- Perform physical inspections of goods to ensure they are in good condition prior to shipping or stocking shelves.
- Use hand tools, dollies, and other equipment to move items around the warehouse as necessary.
- Maintain a clean work environment by sweeping, mopping, dusting, organizing shelves and racking systems, etc.
- Undertake other related duties as assigned by management or supervisors
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
26th of July 2023
Ocala, Florida, USA