ealthTrust Workforce Solutions
Registered Nurse Jobs Hiring USA – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. A Registered Nurse Operating Room Nurse (ORN) provides preoperative and postoperative care to patients undergoing surgical procedures. ORNs assess the condition of the patient prior to surgery, monitor vital signs during surgery, assist doctors and surgeons in the operating room, provide comfort to patients and family members before and after surgeries, and manage the operating room environment. They also may be required to document medical records, administer medications/IVs as prescribed by a doctor, and provide instructions on follow-up care. ORNs typically work in hospitals or ambulatory surgical centers. HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is looking to hire a Registered Nurse operating room for a salary package of $4,500 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Registered Nurse
- $4,500 monthly
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Prepare operating rooms for scheduled procedures.
- Assist surgeons during operations, including retracting tissue, cutting sutures, and suctioning fluid.
- Administer medications and monitor patients’ vital signs during surgery.
- Monitor the patient’s condition during and after the procedure and assess the patient’s response to treatment.
- Provide postoperative care, including changing dressings and administering medication as prescribed by the physician.
- Educate patients about pre- and post-operative instructions and answer any questions or concerns they may have about their surgery or recovery process.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment within the operating room at all times by following all safety regulations in accordance with hospital policy and procedure guidelines.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient outcomes in a timely manner while adhering to standards of quality care established by the organization
- Document patient care services in accordance with hospital policies, standards of care, professional ethics guidelines, and relevant laws or regulations
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
25th of July 2023
Pensacola, Florida, USA