Registrar radiology in 2023. Alert International, based in Dubai, UAE, takes a European approach to recruitment – down-to-earth, transparent, efficient, and with short communication lines. We focus on responding quickly while respecting local business norms and standards. We treat the world as our recruitment database, finding candidates with the right background and experience to match our client’s requirements. Through this, Alert recruiters provide our clients with the best people every time. they are looking for a registrar radiology. For more details please read the information below.
- registrar radiology
- Full time
- KWD 7,500 per month probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients;
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick, accurate decisions;
- Practical skills for examining patients and performing clinical procedures;
- Ability to put people at their ease and inspire trust and confidence;
- Leadership and management skills.
- MBBS or equivalent qualification AND completion of specialty qualification in Radiology;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (including 1 year after Master);
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait.
- Performs General and specialized radiological procedures that will require independent judgement with ingenuity and imitative prescribing ionizing radiation. Consult Senior Registrars and Consultants in all professional matters and supervise Residents, providing assistance when necessary to improve their clinical expertise and professional behavior;
- Administers contrast media to patients requiring same in dynamic investigations of the gastro-intestinal tract, urinary tract and other examinations to demonstrate the anatomy, physiology and pathology of the area;
- Assists in patient emergencies following reactions to contrast media;
- Practice sterile techniques where applicable and observes all infection control methods as stipulated in the infection control manual;
- Cooperates with all personnel in maintaining the professional conduct in the department and maintains correct ethical relationships;
- Helps in consultations from other medical staff;
- Takes part in teaching and training radiology trainees and residents;
- Through the chain of command and/or occurrence variance report, identifies any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the hospital or standard of services for patients, employees or visitors and situations that out-patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm;
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge , skills and abilities;
- On call duties are required.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male and female candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 5 June 2023
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait