Rent and Service Charge Manager latest jobs in 2023. Our client, based in South East London, is currently recruiting for a Rents and Service Charge Manager on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is proud to provide good quality, affordable housing, whilst working to improve the local neighbourhood and community.The day rate is negotiable based on experience for this position and the ideal candidate will have experience of managing staff and KPIs, as well as rent and service charge setting.For more details please read the information below.
- Rent and Service Charge Manager
- Full time
- £33895 per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Considerable knowledge of rent and service charge management in the housing sector (including leasehold management and statutory consultation)
- Housing management and financial systems (e.g. SUN/CIVICA)
- Previous managing and developing staff
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively represent the Association externally
- Ability to manage a varied and busy workload to meet deadlines and targets.
- Manage the rents and service charge team including day to day supervision of Rents and Service Charge Accounts and Service Charge Accounts Assistant
- Ensure that rent and service charges are set and managed in line with statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Lead on the setting, and increasing of all rents and service charges in line with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Where required, represent the organisation at Court and First Tier Tribunals, and present cases on behalf of the organisation
- Lead on the provision of service charge estimates for new schemes, including liaison with New Business, Development and Sales
- Deliver a customer focused service in line with organizational principles and safeguarding procedures
- Lead on the development and implementation of strategies, policies, procedures and service improvements
- Work across Housing Services to ensure wider work plan objectives are delivered
Job the benefits and rewards
- Attractive salary
- Growth oppertunities
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 20 June 2023
- London, England, United Kingdom