Respiratory Therapist jobs in 2023. UCHealth offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental, and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, another emotional counseling support is available depending on their need. For more details please read the information below.
- Respiratory Therapist
- Part time
- $29.54 – $44.31 /hour probably
Qualification Required for this job
- Minimum Required Education: Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
- Required Licensure/Certification: Registered as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). State licensure if required by law. Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
- Relevant life support certification as determined at positive on the level.
- Minimum Experience: None Required.
- Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of care. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Evaluates respiratory care policies and procedures based on patient outcomes, current research, and best practices. Responds to codes and calls for emergent assistance.
- Assesses patient condition and delivers appropriate treatment utilizing appropriate protocols.
- Educates the patient and family about the patient’s illness and provides information about community resources.
- Within the scope of the job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Standard medical and pension/severance contributions
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 30 May 2023
- Aurora, CO 80045