Goodwill Northern New England
Retail Store Supervisor Jobs Hiring United States – Latest Jobs in the United States 2023. Retail Store Supervisor manages the day-to-day operations of a retail store. They oversee the staff, manage inventory, ensure customer satisfaction, and handle sales and marketing activities. They are also responsible for making sure that all store policies and procedures are followed. Goodwill Northern is hiring Retail Store Supervisors for a salary package of $3,600 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in the United States for hiring suitable candidates for the job. Candidates can easily apply online by submitting their resumes. Further details of the job are given below.
- Retail Store Supervisor
- $3,600 monthly
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Supervise daily store operations including customer service, sales, inventory management, staffing, and cash handling.
- Monitor store performance metrics and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Ensure that all customers receive excellent service by providing friendly and helpful assistance.
- Train new staff on store policies and procedures as well as product information.
- Manage store displays to maximize sales opportunities.
- Track daily financial transactions and prepare weekly/monthly reports for management review.
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to safety protocols.
- Help resolve customer complaints in a timely manner to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Monitor stock levels and order new supplies as needed.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop marketing plans to promote sales growth.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
29th of July 2023
Westbrook, Maine, United States