RN / Registered Nurse Jobs In 2023. The Registered Nurse provides nursing care to individuals and groups which require specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing sciences. The Registered Nurse functions within the full scope of nursing practice as noted by the Board of Nursing of their designated state for which they are practicing in addition to compliance with any of the hospitals accrediting bodies. For more details please read the information below.
- RN / Registered Nurse
- $10,000per year probably
Qualification Required for this job
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The Director of Professional Services or Administrator may waive this experience requirement based upon a personal interview. Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he/she will practice..
- Manages a Patient and family caseload which includes assessing, planning, implementation, evaluating and documenting the care provided.
- Plans, coordinates and delivers nursing care to Patients and families.
- Supervises and documents home health aide/licensed practical nurse plans of care and documents supervisory visits.
- Participates in on-call coverage.
Job the benefits and rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male and female candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 24 May 2023
- Dundee, Michigan