Sales Associate Jobs in Canada – Latest Jobs in Canada 2023. A Sales Associate provides excellent customer service and maintains a positive, welcoming atmosphere in a store. They must be knowledgeable about the products they sell and provide helpful advice to customers. A Sales Associate’s duties include greeting customers, responding to questions, recommending items, ringing up purchases, handling returns and exchanges, stocking shelves, and cleaning displays. They should be friendly and courteous at all times. 7-Eleven is hiring sales associates for an attractive salary package of $4,000 monthly. Ejobsapply brings the latest jobs in Canada for hiring suitable candidates for this job. You can easily apply online by submitting your resume. Further details of the job are given below.
- Sales Associate
- Competitive salaries
- The company applies salary increases with time and experience
- Basic allowances are provided
- Incentives and facilities
- Bonuses on efficient work
- General day offs
- Medical and emergency leaves
- Greet customers in a friendly manner
- Provide customers with product information
- Answer customer inquiries about merchandise
- Inform customers on product pricing and availability
- Suggest and recommend additional merchandise based on customer needs
- Process payments for purchases
- Maintain cleanliness of the store
- Monitor store inventory and replenish stock as needed
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by the store manager
How to apply:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form along with submitting their resume by clicking apply for job button.
- The Human resource team of the company will scrutinize the application and shortly contact the eligible applicant for the further hiring process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsapply.com/jobs/
26th of June 2023