Sales Manager – FX latest jobs in 2023. Dawaam is a Forex trading company. We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our growing Forex Trading Brokerage firm. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue, as well as building and maintaining relationships with clients. They are seeking a Sales Manager – FX. For more details please read the information below.
- Sales Manager – FX
- Full time
- 4,000 Dirhams
Qualification Required for this job
- Continues Learning: – The ability to stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and new technologies, and continuously improve their skills and knowledge.
- Strong Forex trading knowledge
- Forex Knowledge: Strong understanding of forex trading and the financial markets, and ability to explain complex concepts to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong networking in UAE and GCC
- Communication: The ability to communicate effectively with clients, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Target driven and confident.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the financial industry
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and market share in the forex industry.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to increase sales and ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify new business opportunities and target markets
- Monitor and analyse market trends to identify potential sales opportunities
- Work closely with other departments, such as marketing and customer service, to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction
- Set and achieve sales targets and goals, and report progress to upper management.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and prospects
- Community management & Customer Service skills
- Communication through Zendesk
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to build relationships and promote the company
- CRM Knowledge
- On boarding clients and Retention of clients
Job the benefits and rewards
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates who are relevant to this position are requested to apply.
- No candidate will be catered to after the deadline.
- Male candidates are eligible for this job.
- For more job updates visit https://www.ejobsapply.com/
- The last date to apply for this job is 28 June 2023
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates